Do you take reservations?
- We take reservations Sunday - Thursday. We do not take reservations on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We do not accept reservations or call ahead seating on Friday and Saturday. No exceptions.
- Please note, we also do not take reservations on New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes after reserved time and then will be
canceled if no one has checked in (this applies to groups of all sizes).
- In hibachi, all members of the group must be present before getting seated.
- We take reservations for our hibachi and sushi dining rooms only. The bar and
garden (Katsu-Ya only) is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do you have a kid's menu?
- We do offer a kid's portions for all of our hibachi meals.
- Our sushi room items are a-la-carte. We do not offer a specialized kid's menu; however, we do offer some kid-friendly items in our sushi area.
Do you accommodate larger parties?
- Our hibachi tables can fit 10 people comfortably.
- Parties of 12 or more will be on two tables. No exceptions.
Do you offer take-out?
- Take-out orders are available every day.
- Hibachi menu items are not offered for take-out.
- Pick-up times are determined by availability.
- We currently do not offer delivery or curbside pick-up.